Rayburn Tours

Mike.Ford
Novice

Feb 8, 2004, 11:24 AM

Post #1 of 1 (17932 views)
Shortcut
Czech Choir seeks accommodation / exchange Can't Post

Exchange opportunity with a choir from the Czech Republic

The Rushmoor Choir is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year and has invited several choirs from Europe to come and join them. One of the choirs is Musica Fortuna, from the town of Turnov 65 km north of Prague, and they are hoping to increase the time that they stay in England.

This is mixed adult choir of 40 voices, and they are looking for 3 nights accommodation from Saturday 3 July 2004 somewhere in the Central / South / Eastern part of England, hopefully with an informal concert during this time.

In return they not only bring their music and entertainment but will also reciprocate in providing the same facilities in Turnov for an exchange visit (this could be either a visit on the way through the Bohemian paradise in the north of the Czech Republic, or a longer stay if desirable).

I have met the choir on several occasions over the last few years and have no hesitation in recommending this opportunity to any choir who is interested in touring in the Czech Republic, or who would like to entertain a visiting choir to see how they get on! The first occasion that we met there was a fear and trepidation about how we would get on, but the music breaks down all barriers! They are a wonderful crowd of people.

If you are interested or would like further details please contact me and I will supply any further information required.

Many thanks

Mike Ford

Rushmoor Choir

Aldershot

Hampshire

http://welcome.to/rushmoor-choir

rushmoorchoir@ntlworld.com

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum