gerontius home page Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Choirs and Choral Music: Regional Notices: East Midlands:
Renaissance Singing Day in London with Dr Edward Wickham of The Clerks and Cambridge University
Forum sponsored by:
Rayburn Tours

Jan Smith
New User

Aug 31, 2008, 4:10 PM

Post #1 of 1 (18777 views)
Shortcut
Renaissance Singing Day in London with Dr Edward Wickham of The Clerks and Cambridge University Can't Post

To interested members of the Gerontius Forum

I am assisting Dr. Edward Wickham of The Clerks and Cambridge University, in organising a vocal workshop for the day in London at St Ethelburga's Centre, Bishopsgate, EC2 on Sat 25th October, 9.30am - 5pm.

During the course of this vocal workshop, Dr Wickham will be exploring Renaissance music through three Renaissance pioneers: Guillaume Dufay, Johannes Regis & Josquin Des Prez. This workshop will be appreciated both by those who have some knowledge of Renaissance music, and those for whom it is still something of a mystery. Participants should be experienced in choral singing, but no specific experience of the repertoire is required.

I am posting this renaissance singing day on this site for you all to see, as some of you might just be interested? I do have an e-flyer which provides specific information on the Composers being explored on the day and details on the day's schedule. I have uploaded this e-flyer for your to download if you are interested.

There are limited spaces available on the day (50 in total) spread across the usual voices; S, A, T & B. The cost of the day's workshop is terrific value at just £20-00 per person.

Should you be interested, please call me. Smile

Jan Smith

Course Administrator

01908 505877

07970 750321
Jan Smith
Concert Promoter
Attachments: workshop 08[1] Renaissance Oct 2008.doc (154 KB)

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum