Forum sponsored by:
Rayburn Tours

Adrian Boorman
New User

Mar 31, 2010, 1:30 PM

Post #1 of 1 (12170 views)
Shortcut
COUNTERTENOR voice looking for opportunities Can't Post

Could you use an experienced and versatile countertenor voice for an occasional concert or as a soloist at your event? I am based in South Oxfordshire and just completing training in the department of Vocal and Operatic Studies at Birmingham Conservatoire, studying under Christine Cairns with coaching from Andrew King, Robin Bowman, Michael Chance and others. I won the Early Music Prize at the 2007 Oxford Music Festival, and the Recital Awards at both the 2009 Wantage Music Festival and the 2010 Oxford Music Festival as well as being a commended finalist in the prestigious Conservatoire Opera and Oratorio competitions. Current activities include singing with the London based choir OSJ voices under Jeremy Jackman and Artistic Director John Lubbock, the Lute Duo Ayre Tyme and the acclaimed Early Music trio Musical Banquet. I'd be delighted to hear of any opportunities for high quality music-making (solo or with either of the groups) in formal or informal surroundings and am willing to travel. Enthusiasm, commitment and a sense of humour come as standard!

Adrian Boorman
adrian.boorman@zen.co.uk

(This post was edited by Adrian Boorman on Mar 31, 2010, 1:30 PM)

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum