Forum sponsored by:
Rayburn Tours

jelfi
New User

Apr 22, 2010, 12:47 PM

Post #1 of 1 (20130 views)
Shortcut
Learn how to read music Can't Post

Do you sing in a community choir and wish you were able to read music? Do you wish you could sight-sing? Does you choir director tell you to learn your notes at home but you find it difficult as you don't read music?

I am an experienced choral director and am well aware of the difficulties singers face when trying to learn music. Through my experience directing choirs and teaching individuals, I have developed a system that will see you reading music confidently in no time.

The great thing about my system is that once you know it, you have it for the rest of your life. Unlike most music lessons, you will not need to come back for ongoing tuition. In fact, most of my students only need around 10 lessons to be able to sight-read confidently.

I offer tuition on a 1-1 basis throughout London and I come to you. Each session is 1 hour long and costs £35. You do not need a piano as this system teaches you how to read music without the aid of a piano! I also hold workshops when requested by choirs in which the fee can be negotiated to the individual situation.

If you would like to make that step and become literate in reading music I will be most happy to hear from you.

or email: sightsing@googlemail.com

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum