Forum sponsored by:
Rayburn Tours

timlewis
New User

Dec 3, 2010, 6:05 PM

Post #1 of 5 (50605 views)
Shortcut
Music for sale Can't Post

I have 6 scores of Langlais' Messe Solennelle for sale as I ordered too many for my choir. It is the Editions Musicales de la Schola Cantorum edition, which I believe is the only one available. The scores cost me £20.20 each, and I am offering them for £15 each plus P&P.

I also have a few copies of various other scores available for sale, such as Walton's Missa Brevis, 100 Carols for Choirs, Handel's Dettingen Te Deum, Ravel's Trois Chansons and Lauridsens' O Magnum Mysterium, at discounted prices for the same reason

thelovelyjo
New User

Mar 14, 2011, 10:49 AM

Post #2 of 5 (47828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timlewis] Music for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Tim

I am looking for some copies of 100 Carols for choirs. Do you still have your copies for sale? Are they spiral-bound or normal binding? How many do you have and what sort of price are you looking for?

Thanks and best wishes

Jo Sercombe

timlewis
New User

Mar 15, 2011, 10:24 AM

Post #3 of 5 (47752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thelovelyjo] Music for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Jo,

I only have 2 copies of 100 Carols for Choirs available, normal binding. They cost me £14 each but I ask only £10 each for them, plus postage (no idea what that would be but can quickly find out if you are interested).

Best wishes,
Tim.

thelovelyjo
New User

Mar 15, 2011, 5:42 PM

Post #4 of 5 (47716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timlewis] Music for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Tim

Thanks - sounds good so far - if you're able to let me know the P+P , it's likely that I'll be able to take them.

best wishes

JO

timlewis
New User

Mar 16, 2011, 4:21 PM

Post #5 of 5 (47608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thelovelyjo] Music for sale [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jo,

The cheapest method of getting them to you is parcel post, which takes 3-5 working days and costs £4.41. If that's OK, I'll send them off to you as soon as you let me have your address. It might perhaps be best to do this by e mail rather than a public forum, mine is timwhlewis@gmail.com.

Best wishes,
Tim.

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum