gerontius home page Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Choirs and Choral Music: Services:
Voice Master Classes in Rome, with Broadway Vocal Coach Mary Setrakian. December 2011
Forum sponsored by:
Rayburn Tours

nemod
New User

Sep 21, 2011, 1:39 PM

Post #1 of 1 (9512 views)
Shortcut
Voice Master Classes in Rome, with Broadway Vocal Coach Mary Setrakian. December 2011 Can't Post

Broadway Vocal Coach
MARY SETRAKIAN
Voice Teacher to Nicole Kidman and Mary J. Blige
MASTER CLASSES in ROME, ITALY
DECEMBER 2011

All of the Master Classes focus on the integration of the singer’s voice technique with the actor’s technique. Actors, dancers and singers of ALL levels will benefit professionally.

As a voice teacher, Mary prepared Nicole Kidman for her Golden Globe Award winning and Oscar nominated performance in her first musical, “Moulin Rouge”. Mary works for Disney as the voice coach to cast members of their Broadway and National Touring companies. Mary is internationally known, teaching in Italy and Russia several times a year.

Mary’s voice students include Nicole Kidman, Mary J. Blige, Kate Winslet, James Gandolfini, Juliette Binoche, Milla Jovovich, Aida Turturro, Sierra Boggess, Kerry Washington, Debra Cox, Keri Russell, Tate Donovan, Mickey Dolenz, Simone, Patrick Cassidy, Bobby Cannavale, Charles Osgood and Italian stars Serena Autieri and FIlippo Timi.

More information about Mary Setrakian:

www.marysetrakian.com

www.myspace.com/marysetrakian

www.facebook.com/marysetrakian

CLASS 1: SINGING TECHNIQUE INTENSIVE DECEMBER 9, 10 & 11, 2011

This class is the prerequisite for all students who are studying with Mary Setrakian for the first time.
Hours: Fri 5-11pm; Sat and Sun 2-8pm

Place: L'Ottava, via P.Farinacci, 40 (Metro Baldo Degli Ubaldi)
Cost: 380eur -- 16 Spots Available --18 hours of study including a Private Showcase.
Info and bookings: Tel. +39 389 05 88 392
domenico.stante@gmail.com

Come learn powerful VOICE and SINGING TECHNIQUE and how to connect it with your ACTING TECHNIQUE with Master Voice Teacher Mary Setrakian! Bring a song (with sheet music) to sing individually for Mary before the class begins. You will be working on this song during the class.

CLASS 2: SINGING SHOWCASE WORKSHOP December 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18, 2011

This 5-Day Advanced Workshop is for students who have already studied with Mary Setrakian.
Hours: Wed to Fri 5-11pm; Sat 2-8pm;
Sun Showcase at the Felt Club, in Rome http://feltmusic.it/il-club/.

Place: L'Ottava, via P.Farinacci, 40 (Metro Baldo Degli Ubaldi)
Cost: 480eur
-- 16 Spots Available --
24 hours of study including a public showcase the last day, Dec. 18th.
Info and bookings: Tel. +39 389 05 88 392
domenico.stante@gmail.com

Be ready to sing one or two songs individually for Mary before the class begins (bring sheet music). You will be working on these songs during the class. A Group Number from a famous Broadway show will be part of the studies.

A note from SIERRA BOGGESS
(Star of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s LOVE NEVER DIES and the original LITTLE MERMAID on Broadway)

I have been very lucky to have many people influence my life. One in particular is my amazing voice teacher, Mary Setrakian. Not only has she believed in me always but she is an incredible woman. She really inspired me to never be afraid to tap into the painful or ugly or even beautiful depths of my life and channel it trough my art.
Attachments: viale dicembre 2011 - ENGLISH.jpg (123 KB)

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum