Forum sponsored by:
Rayburn Tours

folksinharmo
New User

Jun 23, 2013, 11:28 AM

Post #1 of 3 (28463 views)
Shortcut
Desperately Seeking Men - Hampshire ... Can't Post

Folks in Harmony is a new mixed a cappella choir based in Bedhampton, near Portsmouth. We are a very friendly group and we'd love to welcome more singers along. We are especially looking for Tenors and Basses as we're currently a bit top-heavy! We do work hard at rehearsal, but we have a lot of fun together on Thursday evenings (in the pub afterwards too) and at other social events. Can you help??

neilhmusic
New User

Jul 22, 2014, 2:47 PM

Post #2 of 3 (24066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [folksinharmo] Desperately Seeking Men - Hampshire ... [In reply to] Can't Post

I am a bass singer, (can do 1st or 2nd). I am moving into Portsmouth in August and would like to join a new choir. Please send me further details. Neil

folksinharmo
New User

Jul 22, 2014, 10:12 PM

Post #3 of 3 (24025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [neilhmusic] Desperately Seeking Men - Hampshire ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Neil, good to hear from you. Happy to provide info about what we do - the best starting point would be our website www.folksinharmony.co.uk, so please take a look and contact me with any questions. We'd love to meet you, and our bass section waits eagerly! We have about 32 members now, 13 sopranos, 7 altos, 5 tenors and 5 basses - so the lower parts have a bit of a job on ...
Best of luck with the house move and hope to hear from you soon.
MaryAnne
Folks In Harmony

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum