Forum sponsored by:
Rayburn Tours

jrc
Novice

Sep 17, 2013, 10:32 AM

Post #1 of 1 (9984 views)
Shortcut
Looking to loan music for Walt Disney Concert Summer 2014 Can't Post

John Ruskin Choral Society in July 2014 is planning to give a concert featuring music used in the films of Walt Disney.

I have found some great arrangements but due to cut backs in our library services, I am finding it hard to source the music without buying it.

Does anyone have any copies of the following works we can loan for the period April to July 2014?

1) The Musical World of Disney (Celebrating 100 Years of Magic) arranged SATB by Mac Huff published Hal Leonard.
2) Mary Poppins: The Musical Choral Highlights arranged SATB by Mac Huff published Hal Leonard.
3) The Lion King: The Broadway Musical Choral Medley arranged SATB by Mark Brymer published Hal Leonard.
4) Disney Dazzle! (The Songs of Alan Menken, Howard Ashman and Tim Rice) arranged SATB by Mac Huff published Hal Leonard
5) The Bare Necessities arranged SATB by John Leavitt published Hal Leonard
6) Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah (Theme and Variations) arranged SATB by Mac Huff published Hal Leonard
7) Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas arranged SATB by Mac Huff published by Hal Leonard

If you have these or any other SATB Disney arrangements I would be grateful to hear from you. Please let us know how much you would want for the loan of these scores, when you contact us.

Or if you know where we could hire copies of these from, please let us know.

Please contact adrian on jrc-conductor@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks

Adrian

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum