Rayburn Tours

aswokingham
Novice

Sep 23, 2015, 1:13 PM

Post #1 of 1 (14599 views)
Shortcut
Excellent Evensongs in Wokingham Can't Post

Dear Singers,

As our treble line continues to develop into something really special (three commendations and four high commendations in the last set of RSCM awards), and our ATB group gets better and better, I'm putting the call out again!

If you're a zippy sight-reader, have a good voice, know the repertoire and love singing good choral services without faffing around with too much rehearsal, why not join our Associate singers?

We sing Choral Evensong at All Saints, Wokingham, at 6.30pm on the first and third Sundays of each month, rehearsing from 5.00 - 6.15. We also sing other services and concerts from time to time. Our emphasis is on making high quality music in traditional Anglican services.

Being busy and talented people, some of whom are committed to other churches too, we don't expect our Associate singers to attend every event. I send out a schedule, and singers pick and choose what they can manage.

There's a bit more information about the music at All Saints here: www.allsaintsmusic.org.uk and you can email me, Richard Smith, at directorofmusic@allsaintswokingham.org.uk

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum