cdavismusic
New User

Aug 16, 2016, 8:45 AM

Post #1 of 1 (18228 views)
Shortcut
Be Part of a New Large Scale Choral Work Can't Post

Hi all,

I hope you are well.

I am an experienced composer of choral music who is currently in the process of beginning work writing a new large scale choral composition and am trialing a new approach to funding this work through donations from lovely people who want to support new writing!

Everyone who donates will get a chance to either sing in or attend the world premiere performance in March next year alongside a orchestra of professional musicians which will also be professionally recorded. The premiere will also feature a retiring collection, all of which will be donated to Cancer Research UK - along with any donations above and beyond what is needed to fund the work.

We are looking for singers from all voice-types and backgrounds to get involved with what will be an amazingly interesting project and will give you the opportunity to be involved in the premiere of an exciting new choral work.

If I could ask for a few minutes of your time to have a look at the information about the project and then to consider getting involved - I would really appreciate it. You will find full details about the project and how it will work here:

http://chrisdaviscomposer.wix.com/chris-davis#!support-new-writing/htgfu

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch - but hopefully all the information you might need is on the page. Thanks for your time and best wishes to you all,
This project can only get off the ground with support from lovely people like you.... YES YOU... so please do consider getting involved!
Christof R. Davis
Composer | Musician | Creative

www.christopherdavis.org.uk
www.soundcloud.com/christofrdavis

(This post was edited by cdavismusic on Aug 16, 2016, 8:46 AM)

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum