Forum sponsored by:
Rayburn Tours

OjosDeSombra22
New User

Jun 26, 2005, 2:34 PM

Post #1 of 1 (4086 views)
Shortcut
Excellent Choral Arrangers and Groups Needed Can't Post

Is it crazy to ask this?? I am a high school senior. I am currently in charge of teaching our schools Women's Chorus (16 members), Men's Chorus (16 members), and this coming year, I will be doing both of those and combining the two to make a mixed chorus to sing the music that my teacher doesn't want to do in our main chorus.

Anyhoo, before I get too off topic; I am wanting to start a website of my own with my choral music and I'm looking for maybe 2 or 3 (or more) other people, choral arrangers, to share the site with, due to my lack of having money at times, and maybe we could each pay the cost of the site monthly (in shifts).

I am also looking for a director with an OUTSTANDING chorus to contact me. I am looking for a group to perform and record (excellent quality) a few of my pieces. I am working on getting them copyrighted, and then they will be ready for performance.
My choir has recently performed an arrangement of one of my songs. I, personally, do not think the songs are difficult, but everyone else did haha. I make songs with tight harmonies and much expression is needed during the performances.

Please contact me if you are interested.

- Mario

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum