Sep 25, 2005, 6:05 PM
Post #1 of 1
Diocese of Southwark - St Andrew & St Mark Surbiton
Church Organist & Music Director, Surbiton, Surrey
Organist and Music Director for St Mark’s Church
An experienced and competent church musician is sought
· to work with a mixed S.A.T.B. choir and other musicians
· to encourage a wide range of musical styles
· to develop and broaden the musical vocabulary of the worship
· to recruit and train new choristers
· to collaborate with a variety of personnel in co-ordinating
all aspects of music at St Mark’s
Salary at RSCM rates plus fees
Closing date: 31st October 2005 Interviews: Mid November 2005
For a job description and further details contact:
The Parish Office, The Coach House, 1 Church Hill Road,
Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4UG. Telephone 0208 390 9129.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org www.surbitonchurch.org.uk
The Diocese of Southwark is working towards being an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates should be supportive of the aims and objectives of the Church of England.