Forum sponsored by:
Rayburn Tours

dcmbarton
Novice

Sep 6, 2003, 8:35 PM

Post #1 of 2 (15772 views)
Shortcut
Secondhand Sheet Music Can't Post

The site for buying secondhand sheet music at www.dcmbarton.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk has regretably had to be closed. Despite posting about it on various forums and having it listed on links pages I had only 1 or 2 people interested. Sorry to those who it may have been a help - we all know how expensive sheet music is!

dcmbarton
Novice

Sep 8, 2003, 8:38 PM

Post #2 of 2 (15765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dcmbarton] Secondhand Sheet Music [In reply to] Can't Post

With reference to my previous post, I still have the following sets of choral music available. Please e-mail if you are interested: MAMBLE - A two part SS song with piano, with words by John Drinkwater and Music by Maurice Blower. 10 copies THE QUEEN'S HYMN - Unison and piano/organ with trumpet prelude and postlude by Elizabeth Poston. 10 copies WAKE MY HEART - For SS and Organ by Bach, arr. Arthur Hutchings (pub. RSCM). 8 copies GOOD MORROW TO YOU SPRINGTIME - Unison song with words by PA Grant and Music by Hugh Roberton. 11 copies A WET SHEET AND A FLOWING SEA - Unison song with words by Allan Cunnigham and Music by Trevor Widdicombe. 15 copies MARKETING DAY - Unison song with words by Derek McCulloch and Music by Martin Shaw. 12 copies COME SEE WHERE GOLDEN-HEARTED SPRING - Unison with words by Clifford Bax and music by Handel, arr. Whittaker. 11 copies ALMIGHTY WORD - Words by Sylvia Barrett, music by Tallis, arr. for Unison congregation and SATB with organ by Anthony Scott. 44 copies LAND OF OUR BIRTH - Words by Rudyard Kipling, Music by RVW. Unison song with descant. 17 copies LONG LIVE ELIZABETH - from Merrie England. Words by Basil Hood, music by Edward German for SSA and piano. 8 copies CLOUD SHIPS - Song for unison voices and piano with words by Margaret Rose and Music by Thomas Dunhill. 11 copies INSIDE THE BASKET - Unison song with words by Queenie Scott-Hooper and Music by Richard Graves. 14 copies LONE DOG. Unison song with words by Irene McLeod and music by John Clements. 20 copies BROTHER FRANCIS - Unison song with words by Florence Hoatson and music by Mary Plumstead. 13 copies THE JOLLY CARTER - A unison folk song from Suffolk with music arr. by EJ Moeran. 18 copies THE TRAVELLERS and THE FAIRY HILL - 2 unison songs from 'By Winding Roads' Words by John Irvine and Music by Dorothy Parke. 18 copies THE SWALLOW LEAVES HER NEST - chorus for SSA with words by TLBeddoes and Music by Holst. 13 copies

David Barton

dcmbarton@blueyonder.co.uk

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum