Rayburn Tours

helmch
New User

Jan 16, 2006, 12:25 PM

Post #1 of 2 (21527 views)
Shortcut
Choirs wanted Can't Post

Hello

I am in the beginning process of setting up a website business www.hireachoir.co.uk whereby I want to have a multitude of different choirs available for hire for weddings, conferences and anniversaries. I would also like part of the choir to turn up to a loved one's door to sing a few songs, which I believe there is a very strong demand for.

The plan is to get a good, strong website up and running very soon (early Feb) which I would also like you to be in. The website will include the choirs available along with feedback from customers with the aim to have MP3 files of the choirs on the site for potential customers to listen to.

The choirs I would like to include range from gospel to choral to operatic and barber shop quartet.

I plan to roll this out Nationwide and have only just set up a holding page and I am getting inundated with requests.

The choirs would be paid well for their services and I also think it would be an enjoyable way for students and others not in full-time employment to earn money.

At the moment I have a booking for a nurse at the Royal Infirmary in Edinburgh on Valentines Day, for a choir to sing a couple of love songs on behalf of her boyfriend in Australia. I am yet to find a choir for this booking - preferably I would like either Gospel of Operatic. So if anyone reading this in Edinburgh is available please get in touch!

I would really appreciate your feedback and would love to know what you think of my business and whether you would be interested in becoming part of it.

You can email me at Chris@hireachoir.co.uk

Hope to here from you very soon.

Best Regards

Chris Helm

Lee Robinson
Novice

Sep 20, 2006, 3:16 PM

Post #2 of 2 (21058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [helmch] Choirs wanted [In reply to] Can't Post

This sounds like a great Idea. I sing with a well-established, swinging vocal harmony group called TAKE TWENTY, based in North London.

We cover all manner of popular music with an emphasis on jazz standards and have tons of experience and a huge repertorie. We sing without music and do a range of cappella numbers -- though most are accompanied by piano and bass. We also have a smaller off-shoot group of 8 singers who could handle gigs that need less people.

Let me know when you're up and running and we can send you more information.

Thanks, Lee (for Take Twenty, email me at: lee@adlib-design.com)

Search for (options) Developed by Alberon Ltd, Oxford, UK using Gossamer Forum