Jan 17, 2006, 4:30 PM
Post #1 of 1
SINGERS WANTED to form a new vocal ensemble in Yorkshire
New vocal ensemble in Yorkshire
The group will...
- be small and informal - between 6 and 12 singers
- meet infrequently - maybe monthly in York or Leeds
- sing at paid events - such as weddings and services
- perform to a high standard - no matter what we sing
- be of any voice - soprano, alto, tenor, bass
- be confident sight-readers - we will learn music quickly
- be experienced singers - able to sing-one-to-a-part
- be musically open-minded - willing to try anything
The idea is to give confident singers the opportunity to enjoy more ambitious parts of the choral and vocal repertoire as part of a small, friendly group.
The group will probably be directed, but always informal and flexible.
The group will take on paid engagements when these are available.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org