How to publicise your choir's concerts on the web
Become a Member of gerontius and add your concerts to the concert diary
2. Does your choir have a memorable web address (URL)? It isn't expensive to
register and use a web address such as www.yourchoir.co.uk (about £10 per
year). You can store your choir web pages on a free web server, and set it up
so that people who visit www.yourchoir.co.uk are redirected there. We currently
3. Make sure that your choir's website appears in search engine listings.
For clear, UK based advice on promoting your website, we recommend the TopWebSite Search Engines
Please help this site to become better known:
1. Add a link from your choir's web
site to www.gerontius.net. Here's how
to do it.
2. Mention gerontius.net in your choir programme.
3. Tell your choir members about the site. You could perhaps put something in the choir newsletter, if you have one.